Mr. S.THANGAPAZHAM who founded the Trust is a successful entrepreneur. He is running THANGAPAZHAM SUPERMARKET is a successful business unit. He is the Chairman of S. T. Group of Institutions, running three more educational Institutions which are well known for the quality of education in the southern districts of Tamil Nadu.
• S. Thangapazham Polytechnic College, Vasudevanallur.
•S.Thangapazham Matriculation Hr. Sec. School, Subramaniapuram, Vasudevanallur.
• S. Thangapazham Medical College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Research Centre, Vasudevanallur.
• Mr. S. Thangapazham is pivot in running this educational institution through monitoring and his involvement in its expansion of activities.
• Being the son of the soil, he is committed to improving the well-being of Vasudevanallur by making S. THANGAPAZHAM AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE (STAC) popular.
• Being the Secretary of a Committee School for the past ten years, he took efforts to make the Committee School upgraded as an aided school.
• Basically, he is a farmer for four decades and introduced new techniques in the cultivation of lemon, mango, and paddy.
Thiru S. T. Murugesan gives great support to his father in establishing the Trust. He was a leader with foresight and integrity. His vision is to give quality education to promote students’ status in this region’s rural areas. He is educating economically backward people of this region to offer them easy access to get higher education and building confidence among them to prove their realm of success. Thiru S. Thangapazham runs the Trust as Chairman and Thiru S. T. Murugesan as Secretary, thereby sharing the commitment to the pursuit of excellence in all deeds as a lifelong endeavor. With this noble vision, responsibility, and prudence, our esteemed Secretary has established and developed the institution “S. Thangapzham Agricultural College (STAC)” (Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore as per the Proc. No. E1/Th. K. S. N./221201/2015 dated 29.09.2015 of the Registrar, TNAU, Coimbatore – 3) within a short period.
Dr. A. Ramalingam, Professor in Genetics & Plant Breeding has obtained his master’s and Ph.D. degree from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. He is a Cotton breeder and developed five American cotton varieties viz., SVPR 2, SVPR 3, SVPR 4, SVPR 5, SVPR 6, and one Karunkani Cotton K12. The first intra- Hirustum hybrid cotton at TNAU viz., TNAU cot. SVPR 1 was developed by him for the southern part of India viz., Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telungana. He also developed High Yielding Varieties viz., Rice MDU 3, Rice MDU 4, Sesame SVPR 1, Green gram K1, Sorghum K12, and Jack Palur 1. He entered the University service in August 1984 and served in several places. He has more than 48 research papers to his credit and has presented 21 research papers in National and International Conferences/Symposiums. He has been nominated as a Committee member by ICAR for evaluating All India Coordinated Cotton Improvement Project trials and Front Line demonstrations for the North zone, Karnataka, and Gujarat. To his credit, he has guided 6 M.Sc and 3 Ph.D. Students.